Effective Date: July 28, 2018
Juoksutek acts as a data controller for the Personal Information provided by clients, business partners, and other individuals, including website users and job applicants (“Data Subjects”). If you have any questions about the data controller of your Personal Information, please refer to the “Contact us” section below.
Our service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, through requests or inquiries to Juoksutek by contact forms, e-mail, social media sites or affiliated blogs.
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking), and Zoho services. Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behaviour on our website depending on your region. If you want to stop being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, go to Google’s site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us.
Juoksutek uses the Personal Information it is provided with for legitimate business purposes, including marketing its services, engaging in business development activities, to enter into or perform obligations under the contract Juoksutek holds with you, or to engage with clients and business partners, to deliver its professional services, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. The following are examples of the ways Juoksutek uses your Personal Information for business purposes:
- To answer any inquiries or requests you make.
- To further communicate with you on any matter relating to your inquiry or request.
- To provide professional services.
- To engage you as a business partner.
- To manage Juoksutek’s business relationship with you or your employer.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To investigate and prevent fraud or misconduct.
- To issue communications or billings around projects, contracts or joint endeavours.
- To pursue or contract for work.
- To evaluate prospective service providers.
- To contact you about other Juoksutek information and services that may be of interest to you.
Personally identifiable information: Juoksutek will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Juoksutek (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers), but only in the European Union.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third party service providers, who process data on Juoksutek’s behalf or who facilitate or are outsourced one or more aspects of the operation of the websites or the business such as our website providers and IT providers.
Instances where we are required to share your information: Juoksutek will disclose your information where required to do so by law if subject to subpoena or other legal proceedings.
What happens in the event of a change of control: If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Juoksutek until that point.
Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understand the behaviour of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by Juoksutek, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
Juoksutek retains your Personal Information for no longer than is necessary. Juoksutek will further retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. For example, Juoksutek usually retains customer information as long as we need to provide services, and for a period of 2 years after the business relationship ends unless otherwise compelled by the law to retain such information.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
In accordance with applicable law, you have the following rights, subject to some conditions and exceptions:
- To object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. To exercise this right, please contact Juoksutek at any time.
- To access a copy of your Personal Information and details about how Juoksutek uses it.
- To have your Personal Information corrected or updated.
- To request deletion of your Personal Information. If Juoksutek receives such a request, other factors will need to be taken into account when assessing whether to comply.
- To request restriction of processing of your Personal Information, for example where you believe that the Personal Information we have about you is inaccurate.
- The right to submit a complaint regarding Juoksutek’s compliance with data protection laws with the appropriate member state data protection regulator.
- The right to withdraw consent where Juoksutek relies on consent to process your Personal Information.